You have no items in your shopping cart
Wifi door bell with camera
View from the bank who is at the door with the handy Wifi Camera Doorbell. This handy doorbell has a 2 megapixel camera and can be connected to your Wi-Fi network. The doorbell is connected to your smartphone via the free Eyecloud app for both iOS and Android. Is your phone switched off? You also get a sound signal through the receiver that can easily hang up at any desired location.
This doorbell is easy to attach with a powerful adhesive strip or a number of screws. The advantage of this bell is that it does not require a direct power adapter, with the 2 AAA batteries (not included) it will work for up to 6 months. The built-in camera has a handy night vision, so you can also see the people in front of your door when it is dark. With each visit a screenshot is made and it is automatically stored in the cloud. This way you can look back who stood in front of you. This product has an anti-theft alarm. When the doorbell no longer makes contact with the receiver, an alarm sounds.
- Camera: 2MP with an 80 degree viewing angle
- Photo resolution: 480 x 272
- Photo format: JPEG
- Sensor: ¼ inch OV CMOS
- Night vision: Auto-switch IR cut filter creates pure image in the dark (2 meters)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and RF transmission (range up to 30 meters)
- IR: 1 LED
- Speaker: 2 Watt
- Show: 2x 'ding-dong'
- Voltage 110-240V
- Installation: To be fixed with adhesive strip or screws (no wires needed)
- Remote view: View through your phone through screenshots who is at the door.
- Alarm: In order to prevent theft, the device gives an immediate signal when the outside doorbell is not functioning or is being disconnected.
- Storage: the screenshots can be saved in the Cloud.
- Energy-efficient: 2 AAA batteries (not included) can provide the doorbell with electricity for about 5 to 6 months.
- System: Supports Android 4.0 and higher and IOS 6.0 and higher.
- App: Download the App "eyecloud" for use.
Let us help!